PLEASE NOTE: FREE SHIPPING FOR US DELIVERIES ONLY
Contact us for international shipping quote at email@example.com
Alinco DJ-MD40 DMR UHF Handheld - Combo package with ERW-13 Programming Cable.
This Alinco's DMR transceiver packs a lot of performance into a compact and rugged polycarbonate body. Designed to resist dust and splash, the DJ-MD40 features specs such as 1W audio output with a large speaker and 2.5ppm frequency stability. Capable of operating 5W output in analog and digital with mixed mode, 1000 channels programmable in 64CH per zone … in a hotel, shopping mall, theme-park, exhibition hall, for business, construction, factory, warehouse, stadium… where communication comes
first, the DJ-MD40T is a brilliant choice for everyone!
DJ-MD40T utilizes DVSI's AMBE+2 vocoder for Crystal clear DMR digital audio, which will provide consistent excellent digital audio throughout your favorite repeaters coverage area with no noise or fading even in low lying areas. The DJ-MD40T has a powerful 1 watt of audio output power to insure loud crisp receive audio.
ALINCO DJ-MD40T Highlights
- High-Capacity Battery: Two-time slot transmission reduces transmit time in half and thus increases talk time longevity. 2600mAh battery supplied in standard package ensures at least 14+ continuous working hours in analog mode and 16 hours in digital mode
- Improved Audio Quality: Digital error-correction technology rejects noise and static, providing consistent audio quality throughout the coverage area and even in challenging low-lying areas.
Utilizing DVSI's AMBE+2 vocoder further improves speech communication. 1W audio output and a 40mm diameter powerful speaker ensure louder and crisper voice communication.
- Higher Channel Capacity: DJ-MD40T can work with a single repeater to achieve twice the traffic capacity without re-licensing or re-banding, meaning two voice communications or one voice communication and one data transmission can transmit at the same time in one channel.
- DMR Tier I and Tier II
- 5W/2.5W/1W/0.2W Output
- UHF 400-480MHz
- Digital or Analog mode
- 1000 Channel Capacity
- 250 Zone Capacity
- 64CH per Zone
- Digital Recorder
- Commercial Grade Quality
- IP54 Rating
- 2600mA Li-ion Battery Pack
Standard Included Accessories
- EBP-96 Li-Ion Battery Pack 2600mAh 7.4V
- EDC-211 Drop-In Charger stand
- EDC-213 AC Adapter (120V)
- EA-212 Antenna
- EBC-45 Belt clip / Hand strap