Wide Band Communications Receiver DJ-X11E/T
Listen to the world with this pocket-size multi-mode receiver!
- 2VFO simultaneous RX
- Main-band coverage: 0.05`1,299.99995MHz all mode AM/FM/WFM/SSB/CW (BFO for SSB/CW receive. An external antenna required for practical HF monitoring. Internal bar antenna for AM broadcast reception and earphone antenna feature inclusive.)
- Sub-band coverage: VHF:118`171MHz/UHF:336`470MHz in AM/NFM
- 1200 memory channels with adjustable memory banks using utility freeware (optional PC cable required)
- IQ signal and Discriminator output features: DJ-X11 has an IQ signal output that can be used with 3rd-party software to operate as a SDR. 10.7MHz IF discriminator signal can be used with other receiver-related software available on the net such as AIS-plotting.
- Voice-guidance system reads entering/entered frequency in English
- Easy-to-use twin dials
- Pocket size unit measures 61 (W) x 106 (H) x 38 (D) mm / 2.4 (W) x 4.17 (H) x 1.50 (D) in (without projections)
- Rigged Polycarbonate body with rubber protectors
- Selectable tuning steps: 0.05/0.1/1/5/6.25/8.33/9/10/12.5/15/20/25/30/50/100/125/150/200/500kHz/1MHz
- Various scan modes: Preset, programmed, memory, VFO and tone scan
- 3 selectable scan speeds (VFO: 25ch/s, 33ch/s, 100ch/s, Memory: 4.5ch/s, 8.3ch/s, 20ch/s)
- TSQ and DCS decode
- Wire remote-control using optional EDS-12
- Long-lasting 1800mAh Li-Ion battery pack provides nearly 15 hours of operation at full audio output in a single RX mode
- 1200 Alphanumeric (up to 16 characters) memory channels
- Additional 100 memory channels are available for each Dual-mode memory, Search-pass, Priority monitoring and Programmed Scanning pairs
- Large, brightly illuminated full dot-matrix LCD and keypads
- Dual channel-scope (Alinco's patented spectrum-analyzer alike feature)
- Frequency counter and flash tune
- "Bug detector" function searches for hidden transmitters
- Illuminated keypad for comfortable operation
- Standard Drop-in charger fully charges empty EBP-74 in 4 hours
- RF gain and attenuator for both main/sub VFOs
- Analog inversion-scramble decoder***
* Cellular frequencies blocked on T model sold in USA.
* Operating times may vary subject to usage and settings. High-grade alkaline cells recommended.
About PC connection:
- ERW-7 allows you to use clone or utility software only.
- ERW-8 enables the use of both clone-utility AND real-time control software.