Alinco DR-735T Alinco DM-30 Combo Special
The Alinco DR-735 features eight full color LEDs enabling you to customize your display colors! Using 10 standard colors plus 6 color memory channels in the set mode, the DR-735 lets you assign different colors for different functions.
For example, you can designate one color to the right VFO and a different color to the left VFO or add them to memory so you can see at a glance which memory bank you are using. It’s your choice whether to use blue for VHF memories, pink for local repeaters, green for aviation channels or yellow for UHF channels. And, you can set the status colors for TX/RX/Standby separately. You can also select 2 animated multi-color displays.
This“ beautifully simple” radio has fully independent keys and dials to deliver true dual-band operation. The removable front panel can be remotely mounted or inverted for optimal speaker placement.
Building on Alinco’s reputation for simple operating commands and straight-forward key design, the DR-735 is a radio you can start enjoying from the moment you
- Full-duplex receiver enables simultaneous TX/RX within 144/440MHz bands as well as V/V and U/U receiver capability.
- Features eight full RGB color LEDs enabling you to customize your display colors in the set mode.
- Fully independent frequency, audio level and squelch knobs for right and left VFOs make it seem more like operating two monoband radios rather than a dual band transceiver.
- Simply press the volume knob to select the VFO you wish to use for transmitting.
- Cross-band repeater function available on all DR-735T radios. (Be sure to observe all regulations applicable to cross-band operation.)
- Computer programmable with free software available for download
- Internal duplexer - single antenna connector
- "Set Mode" menus are divided into basic and advanced, allowing you to assign less frequently used modes such as auto power off or busy channel lockout to set and forget. That makes it easier to access the menus you use more often, such as scan mode and pager settings.
- Large heatsink and quiet fan for stability while operating
- Wide and narrow ceramic filters enable true narrow band operation
- Two speaker ports located on the back of the unit allow you to separate signals by both right and left sides or by internal or external speakers using audio from a single external source.
- Features manual shift and offset direction setting plus preset and programmable auto-repeater settings. Includes 4 tone-burst tones.
- Includes 1,000 memory channels in 10 banks, 100 right-only/100 left-only memories, 100 dual memories, 5 pairs of programmed-scan channels, and 2 call channels. All memory channels can hold output setting, tones, LCD display color selections and more.
VHF 144-147.995 MHz
UHF 430-449.995 MHz
|Operating mode||16K0F3E(FM)/8K50F3E(Narrow FM)/F1E(Optional digital voice)/F2D(1200bps)/A3E(RX only/AM)
NOTE: 9600bps packet is not usable
|Channel steps||5, 8.33, 10, 12.5, 15, 20, 25, 30, 50, 100 KHz|
|Memory channel||Free-programmable 1000ch / R+L 100ch each / dual 100ch / VHF CALL & UHF CALL 1ch each / 5 pairs program scan|
|Antenna impedance||50 ohm unbalanced|
|Frequency stability||+/- 2.5ppm TCXO|
|Microphone impedance||2K ohm|
|Power supply requirement||13.8V DC +/- 15% Negative ground|
|Current drain||Approx. 12A TX high / 0.6A RX max. / 0.4A RX squelched|
|Usable temperature range||14°F ~ 140°F (-10°C ~ +60°C)|
|Dimensions (w/o projection)||5.5"(W) x 2.4"(H) x 7.4"(D) inches
140(W) x 60(H) x 188(D) mm
|Weight||Approx. 45.9oz (1.3Kg)|
|Output power||High 50W / Mid 20W / Low 5W(approx.)
Mid power freely programmable in set mode between 50 and 5W
|Modulation system||Variable reactance frequency modulation|
|Spurious emission||Less than -60 dB|
|Maximum frequency deviation||+/- 5 KHz (FM) / +/- 2.5 KHz (NFM)|
|Receive system||Double-conversion superheterodyne|
|Sensitivity (-12dB SINAD)||-14dBu(0.20uV) or better|
|Intermediate frequency||VHF main : 21.7MHz/450KHZ
UHF main : 30.85MHz/455kHz
|Squelch sensitivity||-18.0 dBu (0.1 uV) or less|
|Selectivity||Wide FM : (-6dB)：15kHz or less / (-50dB)：30kHz or less
Narrow FM : (-6dB)：9kHz or more / (-50dB)：20kHz or less
|Audio output power||2W(8ohm 10%THD)|
Alinco DM-30 Digital Switching Power Supply
Featuring Anderson Powerpole® connectors
|Alinco's latest Digital Power Supply DM-30 , is an affordable switching power supply packs a lot of features including Anderson Powerpole® connectors, an ultra-compact, lightweight design that supports 9-15VDC variable output and delivers up to 30A peak power to 2-Way Radio communication products.
Convenient for radio users, the Noise Offset Circuit moves unwanted switching noise to another frequency. Other features include a large illuminated digital Volt/Amp meter, rear panel binding posts (30A peak/a pair), front panel quick terminals (5A peak/a pair, Anderson Powerpoles® connectors, voltage adjust (9-15V) or fixed at 13.8V, ripple less than 80mVp-p and triple circuit protection for short-circuit, over temperature, and current limiting!