Alinco DR-638T Narrow Band Compliant Transceiver
Dual-Band Mobile Transceiver with Full Duplex Capability
The new DR-638 dual-band transceiver from Alinco makes a sharp attractive addition to any operating environment. Starting with full duplex capability, cross-band repeat and a remotely mountable control head, the DR-638 is a solid performer for base or mobile operation. With a highly visible large, 6 character alphanumeric display features variable display colors for custom illumination. Ignition key on/off feature, theft alarm, extended receive capabilities, a variety of signaling and scan modes are also included at no extra cost!
The backlit, DTMF microphone EMS-77 allows remote control of the transceiver. Put the DR-638 with its good looks and smart operating features to work right away in your base station or vehicle as a reliable and easy-to-use, high-quality VHF/UHF transceiver that is perfect for simplex and repeater operations!
VHF/UHF full duplex operation includes V/U and U/V modes.
- 758 channels programmable
- 6 Memory Banks
- TX 136-174MHz(FM) and 400-480MHz(FM)
- RX 108-180MHz (AM/FM), 220-260MHz(FM), 400-523MHz(FM), 350-399.995MHZ(FM)
- H/M/L power output settings - VHF:50W/25W/10W/5W, UHF:40W/25W/10W/5W
- Large 6 character alphanumeric backbit display
- Inversion scrambling
- Internal duplexer – single antenna connector
- Removable control head can be remotely mounted or inverted for optimal speaker placement (EDS Separation Kit sold separately)
- Expanded receive range includes AM civil aviation band
- Cross-band repeater
- Variable Display color tone
- Illuminated DTMF EMS-77 microphone allows direct VFO frequency entry and remote control of transceiver
- CTCSS, DCS, Tone-Burst Tones,2-tone and 5-tone signaling
- CTCSS Tone and DCS scan
- Variety of scan modes and priority channel monitoring
- TOT, BCLO, Talk Around, Reverse and ANI
- Utility software and cable cloning
- Ignition key activated power on/off feature