We have combined two very popular products for a combo special price.
The STSSVT soldering station and the Elenco Solder Practice kit.
The Stahl Tools STSSVT variable temperature soldering station was designed to exceed the expectations of veteran technicians -- at a price that's appealing to the electronics hobbyist.
- On/off switch with "power-on" indicator light showing when the iron is hot
- Variable 302°F to 842°F heat setting to match specific soldering needs
- ETL certified for safety and performance
- Cushioned rubber grip for extended comfortable use
- Replaceable tips provide additional functionality
- Quality performance at a discount price
Replacement Tips available:
The Elenco Practical Soldering Project Kit SP-3B
Elenco Electronics is proud to present another superb solder practice kit designed to meet the ever increasing demands on proper soldering procedures.
- Identifying components
- Color code reading exercises; resistors; capacitors; and inductors. INCLUDES CC100 color code calculator.
- 163 solder points; standard soldering connections; close-tolerance soldering; and tack soldering.
- Desoldering exercise
- Evaluation exam of performed soldering connections. Written & visual.
- Complete voltage and resistance analysis of circuit.