This meter is perfect for taking out to the job site. It has a shock resistant outer case and a backlit display to see in low light areas.
Select the audible sound position when you're testing fuses, or testing for continuity.
You can also use the it as a bench meter. The built in stand unsnaps to prop up your meter for a better viewing angle when using on you work bench.
The stand is built into the rugged case so the meter stays protected at all times. Convenient hold button freezes the display so that you can release the test leads without losing your reading.
• DC voltage: 200mV /2V/ 20V / 200V / 500V(+-0.5-0.8% + 2-3 digits)
• AC voltage: 200V / 500V (+-1-1.2% + 10digits)
• DC current: 200uA/2mA/ 20mA / 200mA / 10A (+- 1.0-3.0% of rdg + 2 digits)
• Resistance: 200/2K/20K/200K/2M Ohm(+-1.0-1.5% 3 digits)
• Display: 1,999 maximum count 3-1/2 digit
• Dimension: 5-3/4" L x 2-7/8" W x 1-1/2" H
• Battery required: 9V sold separately
Includes test leads and manual.