It’s time to put The Plus in your transmit audio!
- Use EQplus to expand your W2IHY 8-Band EQ/Noise Gate. Connect one simple cable from your 8-Bander to EQplus and you’re connected to world-class audio capabilities.
- EQplus can be used as a stand-alone unit. If the onboard Dual-Band EQ meets your needs, put EQplus between your microphone and radio. If you find you’d like to have additional adjustability and control, you can always add a W2IHY 8-Band EQ later on.
- Rack users: EQplus is a one-of-a-kind accessory that gives you unmatched capabilities in radio interfacing, impedance matching, level control and RF/audio isolation. Nothing else compares at any price.
- MAJOR FEATURE: Adjustable Compressor gives your signal a serious boost in loudness. Increase talk power while your signal stays squeaky-clean.
- MAJOR FEATURE: Adjustable Downward Expander provides ultra-fast and transparent background noise reduction.
- MAJOR FEATURE: Limiter manages onboard levels and works in harmony with compressor for big, full, commanding audio.
- MAJOR FEATURE: Convenient front panel controls.
- MAJOR FEATURE: Interface up to 3 radios.
- Use the Dual-Band EQ for a finishing touch on your lows and highs.
- Effects Processor adds smooth bright presence to your signal.
- Bass & Treble independently adjustable +/- 12 dB
- Equalizer bypass switch (on/off)
- Adjustable compression control
- Wideband frequency response
- Extremely low distortion
- Compressor bypass switch (on/off)
- Sophisticated technology for background noise reduction
- Adjustable threshold control
- Fixed limiting manages internal signal level
- Harmonious relationship with compressor
- Acoustic enhancement for brighter, smoother top-end
- Independent delay & level controls
- 3-way switch: effect one, effect two, effects off
Audio Input Connectors
- The famous W2IHY I-K-Y 8-pin mic jack/selector switch
- RCA phono jack
- DIN (aux input)
Input Impedance Select
- 3-way switch: 600 ohm, 200 ohm, Hi-Z
Input Gain Control
- Simple, quick input gain adjustment
- Low noise pre-amp
- Wide-range for mic-level & line-level signals
- Provides 5VDC to mic cartridge
- On/off switch
Output Level Control
- Set precise drive level to your radio
- Mic-level output
- Line-level output
Three Audio Output Ports
- Interface up to 3 radios
- Rear panel port selector switch
- Low-Z balanced and unbalanced output
- Hi-Z output option
- 5-pin DIN connectors
- Pre-wired cable assemblies available (optional)
LED Bar Graph
- 10-segment multi-color display
- Monitors internal audio peak-to-peak levels
- Displays compressor action
- Indicates onset of limiting
PTT Input (RCA jack)
- Adds push to talk control for non-ptt mics
- Can be used with foot switch, etc.
- High-quality audio amplifier
- ¼” rear panel stereo jack
- Front panel monitor level control
- Designed specifically for amateur radio use adjacent to transmitters and rf amplifiers
- Extensive RFI protection & isolation from hum and ground loops
- Steel enclosure
- Black finish with white lettering. Attractive in any shack
- Dimensions: 8-7/8” X 5” X 4”
- 7-14 V (100ma) wall transformer provided
- LED indicator and on/off switch