JCD 201M Base Station Microphone
- Selectable for 2 sets of transceivers at once by slide switch.
High Sensitivity Electret Condenser Microphone Element equipped.
- High Quality Compressor Amplifier ( High - Low selectable ) built-in. It sends out constant and optimum level without distortion regardless of audio input level.
- Equipped with FM(AM)/SSB Audio Quality Selector Switch for optimum operation. The Electret Condenser Microphone ensures clearer voice quality in FM(AM) position and better voice quality on SSB.
- Non-Modulation Prevention Circuit built-in. After continuous transmitting for a few minutes, the alarm circuit will be activated with alarm sound for 30 seconds. Then, the condition returns to receiving mode automatically.
- Battery-Check Circuit built-in.
Turn the power switch on ( by selecting ''FM' or ''SSB'' position ), and the level meter indicates
the battery condition with power voltage for a few seconds.]
- High - 45dB
- Low - 35dB
Dual Microphone Connectors Output:
- Output A 8 Pin Standard Microphone Plug
- Output B 8 Pin Standard Microphone Plug
Front panel switch controlled.
Meter - Dual Display
- VU (Volume Unit)
- Battery Indicator
- 1-1/2" H x 2" W
- Output Select ~ [Out A] [Out B] [Out-Off]
- Compression Level ~ [High] [Low] [Manual]
- Manual Compression Control Knob [Minimum] ~ [Maximum]
- Mode ~ [SSB] [FM] [Battery-Check]
- Channel Control Switch ~ [Up] [Down]
- Key Controls ~ [PTT] [Lock]
- Amplification - 0.3mv (Lapse)
- Variable Amplification: 0-70mv(Lapse)
500 W ~ 100k W
3 ~ AAA
Optional interface cables and foot switch available.