On Stage SMS6000-P MONITOR STAND - Sold as a Pair of 2
Compact, Economical Monitor Stands
The On-Stage Stands SMS6000-P is a pair of monitor stands that's designed especially for your home, project, or recording studio - in fact, it's perfect anywhere you need to place nearfield monitors, but have tight space requirements. The SMS6000-P monitor stand pair features stable, triangular metal bases with adjustable leveling spikes and four locking adjustment positions from 36" to 59" high. What's more, the SMS6000-P has sturdy metal shelves with soft, rubberized, vibration-reducing pads. If you're in the market for monitor stands, check out the On-Stage Stands SMS6000-P.
On-Stage Stands SMS6000-P Monitor Stand (pair) Features at a Glance:
- Attractive design with cable management
- Steel, arc-welded construction
- 90 lbs weight capacity
- Triangular metal base with adjustable leveling spikes
- Large, sturdy metal platform with soft, rubberized padding reduces vibration
- Platform size 9-1/2" square
- Five locking height adjustment positions: 36", 40", 44" and 48", with maximum height of 59"