Wide Band Communication Receiver DJ-X30T
High performance design captures short wave signals and more. Much more!
- Compact design (only 220g or 7.1oz with battery and antenna) fits easily into pocket or purse
- Receives 100 KHz to 1.3 GHz*
- Triple conversion AM/NFM; double conversion WFM
- AM/FM/WFM modes selectable
- 1,000 memory channels in 10 banks; banks can be expanded up to 50 using a free downloadable, easy-to-program editor software
- Remote-control and AUX capability with the optional EDS-12 cable
- Five scan modes: Preset, programmed, memory, VFO and tone scan operating modes
- Memory-skip setting in the memory mode and search-pass setting
- Priority receive (stores up to 10ch priority channels in memory)
- Internal AA battery lets you operate almost a full day!**
- Three different antenna modes - earphone antenna, internal bar-antenna, and external SMA antenna; an optional external base-antenna can also be connected to the SMA port.
- Auto or 16 different channel-steps to chose from
- 2-Way Key-lock
- Key-touch beep (on/off selectable), 39-tone Tone squelch, Attenuator (approx 20dB), Battery-save, Auto-Power-Off, Cable-clone, Monitor/Mute functions are just some examples of extremely loaded functions a DJ-X30 offers at no extra charge!
- Pager (bell) function alerts you with a beep and an icon when a signal is received
- Optional adapter can operate the receiver while simultaneously charging the Ni-MH AA cells.
- Large, illuminated LCD screen capable of up to 6-digit alphanumeric display
- Analog inversion-scramble decoder***
Specifications Specifications subject to change without notice or obligation. Cellular frequencies blocked on USA model. Unblocked versions available with proper documentation for authorized users only.
*cellular frequencies blocked on T model sold in USA, unblocked K model available in Canada and for authorized US users with proper documentation
**Operating times may vary subject to usage and settings. High-grade alkaline cells recommended.
*** E-version only
FM (12dB SINAD) 30 - 470MHz : -15dBu (0.17uV) 470MHz or higher : -7dBu (0.45uV)
WFM (12dB SINAD) 76 - 470MHz : -6dBu (0.5uV) 470MHz or higher : -3dBu (0.7uV)
AM (10dB S/N) 0.1 - 50MHz : -1dBu (0.89uV) 50MHz or higher : -6dBu (0.5uV)
Instruction manual / Whip antenna (EA-154) / face-panel / rubber-cushion / 3 screws (1 for belt-clip, 2 extras for face-panel)/ belt-clip / handstrap
Specifications subject to change without notice or obligation. Cellular frequencies blocked on USA model. Unblocked versions available with proper documentation for authorized users only.