An excellent performance microphone for spoken word applications. Includes 15' (4.57m) XLR-to-XLR Cable, Mic Clip, 5/8" to 3/8" Thread Adapter, Storage Bag.
Type - Dynamic
Frequency Response - 70 to 15,000 Hz
Polar Pattern - Cardioid
- Tailored frequency response is smooth and extended. Tuned specifically for vocal applications.
- Cardioid polar pattern picks up the most sound from in front of the microphone and some sound from the sides. Less susceptible to feedback in high volume settings.
- Dynamic cartridge has a simple, rugged coil. Handles extreme volume levels without distortion.
- Cartridge includes a neodymium magnet for high output level.
- Durable metal construction.
- On/off switch for onstage control.
- Steel mesh ball grille with integral "pop" filter reduces explosive breath sounds and wind noise.
SPECIAL - ADD AN ON-STAGE MBS5000 BOOM FOR ONLY $49.95 (MSRP $129.95)
Broadcast/Webcast Boom Arm
- Durable articulating boom arm
- Ergonomic three-prong knobs
- Quiet and flexible positioning
- C-clamp and flange-style mounts included
- Vertical arm length: 19.5"
- Horizontal arm length: 19.5"
- Total reach: 38"
- Threading: Standard 5/8"-27
- Weight capacity: 3.5 lbs
- Construction: Steel
- Max C-clamp grip: 2"
- Color: Black
The MBS5000 is a professional articulating mic boom intended for broadcast and webcast applications. Two pairs of springs provide just the right counterbalance for popular broadcast microphones or other devices weighing up to 3.5 lbs. Designed for the studio environment, the MBS5500 allows for quiet, easy, and repeatable positioning, even while on-air. With the optional UM-01 Ball Joint and u-mount Snap-on Back Cover, the MBS5500 also makes an excellent hands-free tablet platform.
Square-tubing construction ensures strength and a long service life. It also provides a conduit for microphone cable in permanent installations. A stem with standard 5/8-27 threading mates with all common mic clips and offers plenty of room for oversized shockmounts. Additionally, the MBS5000 comes with two mounting options. One is a removable C-clamp capable of grasping desktops and other surfaces up to 2" thick. The other is a screw-in flange mount for permanent desktop or overhead installations.