SIGNALINK USB AND RADIO INTERFACE COMBO -
RADIO INTERFACE CABLE INCLUDED
With built-in Sound Card - Digital Communications the Fun & Easy Way
- Order the Signalink
- Order the interface cable for your radio
- Optional Plug and Play Jumper Modules available
The SignaLink USB combines the legendary performance of Togertronics SignaLink SL-1+ with a state of the art “built-in” low-noise soundcard. The SignaLink USB has only one USB connection to the computer, and in most cases, only one connection to the radio. Convenient front panel controls make setup and operation very easy. The SignaLink USB is fully isolated and is compatible with ALL radio Mic, Data, and Accessory Ports, and supports virtually ALL sound card Digital and Voice modes.
Once again Tigertronics sets the pace in digital operating! The new SignaLink USB sound card - radio interface combines the legendary performance of our SL-1+ with a state of the art built-in low-noise USB Sound Card. This ground breaking innovation delivers optimum performance while eliminating the need to attach to your computer's existing sound card. Convenient front panel controls and simplified installation make this one of the most user-friendly interfaces on the market, continuing to show that the Tigertronics SignaLink is truly the "Ultimate sound card interface"!
Virtually ALL sound card Digital and voice modes are supported by the SignaLink USB. This includes traditional modes such as RTTY, SSTV and CW (to name a few), as well as today's hottest new modes like PSK31, WSPR, WINMOR, MT-63 and EchoLink. Performance on all modes has been optimized by the use of special low-noise parts and careful design techniques, while ease of operation is provided by front panel controls that let you adjust your Transmit Audio, Receive Audio and Transmit delay "on the fly".
The SignaLink USB works with virtually ALL radios and can be attached to the Mic jack, Data Port or Accessory Port. Most customers will want to attach the unit to the back of the radio (Data or Accy Port), as this will allow the microphone to stay plugged in.
The SignaLink USB comes fully assembled and tested. As with all Tigertronics products, it employs "State Of The Art" Surface Mount construction, and every unit is Robotically Assembled in thir own modern factory to ensure maximum performance and reliability. All components are of the highest quality, and every unit undergoes the same stringent quality control and inspection standards that you have grown to expect from Tigertronics!
Every SignaLink USB is supplied with the following items:
- USB Cable - This cable connects the SignaLink USB to your computer. It is six feet in length.
- Mono Cable - This cable is used with radios that do not have Receive Audio on the Mic jack. It is two feet in length. If you connect the SignaLink USB to your radio's Data or Accessory Port, then you will NOT use this cable.
- Jumper Wires - These are used to configure the SignaLink for your specific radio. No soldering is required - The jumpers simply push into a socket on the circuit board! The SignaLink software CD contains jumper settings for the most popular radios. Settings for other radios can be easily obtained by following the step-by-step procedure in the SignaLink manual, or by contacting our Technical Support Staff. If you do not want to install jumper wires, then be sure to see the NEW Plug & Play Jumper Modules!
- Allen Wrench - Used to open the SignaLink USB case.
- Rubber Feet - These are included with every SignaLink USB and can be installed by the user if desired.
- Software CD - This CD contains several of the most popular PC programs for the most popular modes including PSK-31, SSTV, MT-63, CW, RTTY, AMTOR and Packet. Software for other modes, as well as MAC software, can be downloaded from the SignaLink Software Page. The entire Tigertronics web site with all of the latest support information (including jumper settings) is also included on the CD. Note that the CD is NOT required for installation of the SignaLink, as the drivers are always provided directly by the Operating System.
- Printed Installation Manual - The SignaLink manual contains both step-by-step, and "quick" installation instructions for users of all experience levels. Troubleshooting Tips and an Audio Level Adjustment procedure are also included.
- FREE Telephone Tech Support - If you have any questions, or if you need assistance with the installation of your SignaLink, their Technicians are available to help you.