Velleman OSCILLOSCOPE TUTOR BOARD
Learn how to get the most out of your digital oscilloscope. The board generates a number of safe 'real-world' signals, which we will use to perform measurements. Get familiarized with AC, DC and frequency measurements, sine and square waves, power supply ripple, full and half wave rectifiers, oscillators etc…
Learn what terms such as V/div, Time/div, trigger level, auto-setup etc… mean. All experiments featured in this project are performed with the Velleman HPS140 Handheld Pocket Scope. Most experiments can be done with any digital storage scope. Some experiments can be performed with an analog scope.
- signals:assembled and tested, no soldering required
- alternating current (AC)
- adjustable AC
- full- and half wave rectified AC
- smoothed direct current (DC)
- a stable oscillator
- power supply: 9...12 VAC / min. 100 mA (not incl.)
- dimensions: 116 x 74 x 24 mm / 4.6 x 2.9 x 0.9"