Velleman 'START TO SOLDER' EDUCATIONAL KIT
EDU03U includes a soldering iron, tools, electronic parts and the necessary printed circuit boards to complete two minikits. An ideal introduction to soldering. Comes complete with a handy storage box.
- soldering iron and support
- side cutters
- 1 minikit "Blinking leds": MK102
- suited for different applications (e.g. model construction) and also educational. Adjustable flashing speed with two potentiometers.
- 1 minikit "Led lightorgan": MK103
- Four high-intensity LEDs light up and react simultaneously to every sound. For different funny and practical applications e.g. sound indicator, simple sound-to-light unit for music. The unit can also be used to indicate when the doorbell or the telephone is ringing, which is particularly interesting for the hearing-impaired. Adjustable sensitivity with potentiometer. Built-in microphone.