Velleman USB PIC PROGRAMMER AND TUTOR BOARD
Want to set the first steps into Microchip PIC programming?
This board is all you need!
The tutor can help to get you started into the magic world of PIC programming.
Later it can also be used for more advanced programming.
Use the free tools from Microchip®; the PICKit2™ programmer tool and the MPLAP® IDE environment.
- PICKit2 compatible programmer
- includes: PIC16F882
- tutor sample programs in "C" and "Assembler" can be downloaded:read up to 4 push buttons for digital in simulation
- button input reading
- LED on/off
- LED blinking
- buzzer and display driving
- LED brightness
- analog value reading
- light up to 4 LEDs for digital out simulation
- read the value of a potentiometer (analog value)
- read the value of a temperature dependent resistor (NTC)
- read the value of a light dependent resistor (LDR)
- dim a white LED using PWM signal
- learn how to drive a LED digit
- learn how to drive a buzzer
- experiment module can be powered via USB
- power output to target is supported
- indicator LEDs for power supply and programming mode
- programming and learning module: 90 x 74 mm / 3.54 x 2.91"
- programmer only: 34 x 74 mm / 1.34 x 2.91"
The boards can easily be separated, for independent programmer use.
An external supply connector for the tutor board is provided.
All PIC micro controllers that are programmable using the Microchip PICKIT2 programmer, can also be programmed using the EDU10. You can find the list in the MPLAB software package.