The CLRspkr is a compact, portable loudspeaker containing an adaptive DSP noise reduction circuit with a 10W audio amplifier. The ClearSpeech™ adaptive DSP algorithms analyze the noise content of the incoming signal, then greatly attenuate or completely remove hum, hiss, ignition and power line noise, static and heterodynes. What you hear is clean voice and CW, with over 85% of the noise removed.
The new volume control knob allows users to adjust audio volume for easy listening. This allows the radio's receive sound level to be optimized for other uses such as interfacing to a West Mountain Radio RIGblaster sound card interface. Relocating the external headphone jack to the front of the unit makes it even easier for users to experience noise free sound through their favorite speakers or headphones.
- Amplified loudspeaker with ClearSpeech™ adaptive DSP noise reduction for voice and CW
- Recognizes intermittent nature of CW and allows it to pass noise free
- Continuously variable adaptive filter noise reduction, 0 dB to -17 dB
- Contains 4-in. loudspeaker with 10W amplifier
- Volume control knob for adjustment of internal speaker sound level
- Front mounted 1/8 - inch mono output jack for external 8 to 4 ohm speaker or 16 ohm (or higher) headphones
- Internal power amplifier can drive 18W into 4 ohm external speaker
- On-off switch with green indicator LED
- LED flashes red to indicate digital overload clipping
- Small, lightweight, with mounting bracket - ideal for mobile operation and home station
- Powerpoles plug into any 12V supply