Super PWRgate is a 12 volt backup power system rated at 40 amperes continuous from either a Power Supply or a Battery.
- The Super PWRgate has a built-in four-stage battery charger with selectable current rates of 1, 4, 7 or 10 amperes.
- Connected equipment will instantly switch to battery during a power blackout or power supply failure.
- Uses two 80 ampere Schottky diodes as an OR-Gate to isolate the battery and power supply from each other.
- Low loss PWRgate provides forward voltage drop of less than 0.3 volts at 20 A and 0.37 volts at 40 A.
- Optimized for use with GELLED & AGM type batteries, but will keep flooded lead acid and marine type batteries near full charge as well.
- Solid, durable construction in an aluminum case with heat sink. Includes mounting holes for convenient and secure use in mobile units.
- Uses Anderson Powerpole connectors®
- Dimensions: 1.65" H x 5.25" W x 3.9" D