West Mountian Radio RIGrunner
A RIGrunner is the most convenient and safest way to connect all your 12 VDC equipment to a power source. It is a 13.8 VDC power panel that uses the excellent Anderson Powerpole® connectors. Standardize all of your 12 VDC connections using the amateur radio ARES & RACES, RSGB, ARRL Powerpole® system. RIGrunner 4010S Complete
RIGrunner 4008 Complete
- Eight always on outlets, 40 amps total.
- Optional detatchable power cord with Powerpole input connector.
- Includes our unambiguous precision overvoltage and under voltage indicators with audio alert. The audio alert is selectable for over or under voltage or may be disabled.
- "Complete" Model Includes a 6 foot Power Supply Cable and a 12 pair package of 30A Powerpole connectors.
- Dimensions: HWD 1.35"X9"X3" w/o connectors