West Mountian Radio RIGrunner
A RIGrunner is the most convenient and safest way to connect all your 12 VDC equipment to a power source. It is a 13.8 VDC power panel that uses the excellent Anderson Powerpole® connectors. Standardize all of your 12 VDC connections using the amateur radio ARES & RACES, RSGB, ARRL Powerpole® system.
RIGrunner 8012 Complete - $ 159.95
- The 8012 provides distribution of up to 80 amps at 12VDC across two 40 amp busses.
- 80 amp 12 VDC continuous duty with 6 outlets on each of two 40 amp busses
- Semi-permanently attached 6' #8 AWG Power Supply Cable terminated in 1/4" ring terminals (not pictured)
- Includes 12 pair 30 amp Anderson Powerpole connectors (not pictured)
- Includes our unambiguous precision overvoltage and under voltage indicators with audio alert. The audio alert is selectable for over and/or under voltage or may be disabled.
- Also includes a Spare Fuse Kit containing 1 ea 40, 30, 25, 20, 10, 5 & 1 amp fuses.
- Includes a 12 pair package of 30A Powerpole connectors.
- Dimensions: HWD 1.35"X11.75"X3" w/o connectors